About Creative Bath
As the name suggests, we’re all about bringing Bath’s creative types together.
Creative Bath aims to promote and support the creative industries in Bath and the surrounding areas to facilitate growth and development.
Anybody can join – the way we see it, if you regard yourself as creative then you are. Our members include not only people and businesses from film, music, publishing and new media backgrounds, but also lawyers, furniture makers, writers, engineers, designers, the list goes on…
We intend to meet monthly. These get-togethers alternate between more formal, structured meetings hosted by the Ustinov Theatre, where we hear from guest speakers (your suggestions welcomed), discuss the topics of the day and generally get things done; and unstructured, social occasions, which are a chance to chat, network and share ideas.
Creative Bath is here to support you and to give you what you tell us you need. As such, our offering, as outlined below, will continue to evolve over time in response to your feedback and the outcome of our meetings.
Here’s what Creative Bath aims to do:
- Bring together the disparate, inspiring, independent creative businesses and individuals of Bath and the surrounding area
- Provide a voice for Bath’s creative industries, identifying and articulating its needs
- Promote the economic and cultural importance of Bath’s creative industries to local and regional organizations
- Promote Bath as a great place for creativity to thrive, attracting new businesses and workers
- Provide support through opportunities for training, business support and access to funding
- Strengthen communication and develop partnerships between Bath’s creative businesses and people by providing a forum both on the website and at our events
For more on what we do please view our pdf briefing sheet. (Requires a PDF viewer)