- 19th June, 2012 09:00:00 — 19th June, 2012 10:30:00
- Jika Jika, 4a Princes Buildings, George Street, Bath, BA1 2ED
- Posted by:
- Hilary Light
- 01225 475824
Our inaugural ‘Design Matters’ breakfast was a huge success - Insightful, Inspiring and Brilliant were just some of the adjectives our members used to describe the morning.
No doubt, our next session, lead by the team from www.kerve.co.uk, will prove just as popular.
Kerve is a Bath-based creative agency specialising in web design, Facebook development, graphic design and branding. They excel in creating engaging online environments for clients as diverse as Jack Daniels, Spotify, Eurostar, Last FM and the Guardian.
In fact, they’ve recently been named as one of Facebook’s ‘Preferred Marketing Developers’. An accreditation awarded to companies highly proficient in their ability to understand social media mechanics and to design and build to a high standard for these platforms.
Entry into the program is very selective with only 14 UK companies, including Kerve, given the accolade - quite an achievement!
Join us for breakfast on June 19th when Kerve will be discussing
- How to create engaging apps and experiences for brands on Facebook.
- How to personalise social media experiences and provide creative ways for users to bring friends into their interactive environments
- How to integrate the core Facebook technologies and allow friends to discover them for themselves
- How these interactions are likely to converge into the real-world in the future.