Job: Digital Marketeer with experience
Hours: Part-time est 25/wk, hours to fit candidate
Remuneration: Depending on experience, show us your value
Location: Studio based, but flexible
We need an experienced marketeer to play a vital role in Bopgun’s growth and success by promoting and affirming our services, strengthening our brand presence, and attracting and retaining clients.
Maybe you’re returning from a career break or just looking to get your teeth into something different.
What we need
We’ve got plenty of creative firepower within the studio, we just need someone to harness it and tell the world how great we are!
We’d love it if you’ve worked in an agency before, but maybe you’ve been client side – either way, we’ve all had life experience and how you think is more important in this role.
You will be working on us as an agency and with existing client relationships and understanding value we can create and bring to their activity.
We need someone with some real drive for this role.
It’s vital that you have the ability to work autonomously but also as part of the whole team.
Some of the specifics about what you’ll be doing:
1. Developing Bopgun’s Marketing Strategy – Creating our strategy to promote our services. Including identifying target markets and devising ways to reach potential clients
2. Content Creation – Producing content for various marketing channels, including our website, social media, blogs, and email newsletters. Content can include case studies, articles, videos, and graphics that showcase our expertise and work.
3. Digital Marketing – Managing website SEO to increase visibility and generate leads. (Bopgun and client)
4. Client Acquisition – Identifying and pursuing new business opportunities, which may involve networking, attending industry events, and reaching out to potential clients.
5. Client Retention – Maintaining strong relationships with existing clients to encourage repeat business and referrals.
6. Marketing Research – Keeping up to date with industry trends and competitor activity
7. Analytics and Reporting – Setting and managing KPIs for marketing activities
8. Collaboration with Creative Team – Ability to collaborate and ensure that materials and strategies align with our principles and brand identity
9. Public Relations – Building and maintaining relationships with media and managing pr activity such as press releases
At Bopgun we use creative ideas to solve commercial problems. We cut our teeth in the events and publishing industry designing creative print, digital and motion graphic materials for the marketing departments of some of the biggest names in the industry. We cover sales and exhibition brochures, websites, presentations etc driving customers to our clients’ businesses. Our key skills are:
• Branding that tells a story
• Designing and building beautiful and commercially valuable websites
• Video production and motion graphics to excite, to inform and to promote
• Email for subscription retention, renewal and sales
• Clever and inspiring marketing campaigns
As a creative team, this is a studio-based role, which we’d need you to be part of, but we are very flexible when it comes to real life.
If this sounds like you then drop us a line on firstname.lastname@example.org along with your CV and let’s see if we can have a chat.
Please note that due to high response level of previous positions we might not be able to contact every unsuccessful candidate.
As a boutique agency, we’re looking to fill this role through our own networks so please no agencies – we know you’re there and want to help, but not on this one, please!!